Sunday, January 8, 2012

開始算日子

It has been rather hectic ever since 2012 started.
I still tend to write the date wrongly as 2011. Does this happens to you?


Travelled down to S'pore before 2011 ended. Just on time after i touched down from my Sandakan work trip. I had never really thought of travelling to S'pore all these years cos' i thought there's no much difference in culture. Not really into shopping either. But I did pay a visit to the infamous Universal Studios Singapore. Is like a MUST-DO tourist spot. So that when people mention about the USS, I can say, "Yeah Yeah, I went there!" What the hell.


We spent our christmas at USS and went to Clarke Quay at night. That's how i spend my 2011 christmas. This also marks my last trip in 2011.

I was super duper tired after the trip, having fever, sore throat, flu, muscle pain and all, like i have aged a thousand years after 2011. Damn. Tell me this is not all about aging. Cheelay did some maths for me though, 2012-1985 = 27.

To welcome the new year, I bought myself the iPhone 4S and let my mom take over the old 3GS. it s wasn't a rush until i found out that the camera was so so so awesome. How wonderful, and now i can be even more high profile, tweeting, instagram-ing, viddy-ing, FB-ing by posting all the awesome pics. Not forgetting to blog with more pictures as well. Me went queuing up at Maxis TTDI. Not a very long queue but I never thought I will do this. It was all so spontaneous. Love it!!


Witnessed a newly wed couple on the first day of 2012. A good beginning ahead!
I bought a dress online and i love it despite that i'm really fat and meaty to fit in. I bought two dresses actually, just in case one doesn't fit i still have the other one as standby. lol. Is ok. I can wear the other on on Berry's big day =p


 This is how it looks like from the back. 


Time to go pasar malam. I love CNY crowd!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much u bought the dress online?quite nice.

-cass-

Qianyingc said...

I bought it at RM65